Thursday, June 19, 2014

Josh Rossi's interview featuring yours truly!

I was thrilled to be interviewed by Josh Rossi this month for his popular pod cast, "Full Time Photographer".  I think it's the perfect title for his series because he is a commercial and advertising photographer himself and has found the time to interview other pros in the industry.  I have found myself checking back through the interviews he has done with a wide range of photographers to hear the inspirational stories. I hope the interview I did with him is inspiring to others:






I encourage everyone who thinks they are ready to make the jump to a professional career in photography to check out Josh's podcast. The link above takes you to his home page and you can find the Full Time Photographer series available on iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment